Welcome to the home of Jaguars!!!
A physical IS required for 7th and 8th graders participating in junior high sports. You may obtain the proper form from your physician.
Click HERE for the Parent of Athlete Agreement for 2018-2019. (Print and complete form. Please have your athlete turn it into his/her coach on the first day of try-outs.
7th Grade 8th Grade
Cross Country (boys, girls) Cross Country (boys, girls)
Basketball (boys, girls) Basketball (boys, girls)
Swimming (girls) Swimming (girls)
Swimming (boys) Swimming (boys)
Track (boys, girls) Track (boys, girls)
1. All students will be eligible at the beginning of the school year.
2. Eligibility for seventh and eighth graders will be checked ONE time on Monday morning of each week.
3. Students with a failing grade at this time will be considered ineligible to participate in any school sponsored event held during that week of school (Monday through Saturday).
4. The eligibility process will repeat itself on Monday of each week.
5. Grades will be reset at the beginning of each quarter and will not be averaged.
If a student is subject to disciplinary action, he or she will not be allowed to participate in practice(s), game(s), and /or any performance(s) until such action has been completed.